해외쇼핑정보
홈 > 해외핫딜 > 해외쇼핑정보
해외쇼핑정보

Daydreamer Neck Pillow - Luxuriously Soft Inflatable Travel Pillow for…

$39.99

Daydreamer Neck Pillow - Luxuriously Soft Inflatable Travel Pillow for Sleeping on Airplane, Car, Train and Bus 해당 상품 바로 가기

• Color : Gray
  • MAINTAIN PROPER ALIGNMENT with an ergonomic design that supports your head and neck
  • PACK IT SMALL FOR TRAVEL in a fitted packsack with carabiner clip to attach to purse or luggage
  • KEEP IT CLEAN with a removable and washable cover made of soft micro-velvet
  • EASILY ADJUST THE AIR in your pillow without ever taking it off your neck
  • INFLATE WITH A PUSH-BUTTON and avoid putting your mouth on unsanitary valves
  • 리뷰 사용후기
  • Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand
    best inflatable travel pillow for you. This unique design looks like a cushioned seatbelt?�it can be attached to the side of your airplane seatrest, headrest of a car, or just worn...
    복덩이맘의블로그 | blog.naver.com/vrowyeb
    by Day, Clubs by Night • Sep 18, Wednesday: Delving Deeper into Edinburgh • Final... Line on the phone. They helped me get a ticket for the next available train. After the call, I...
    청불: 청춘은 불안할 수 있지 | blog.naver.com/gga612
    With all that said, here are a few things I felt are bare necessities for sleeping, feeding... And the change pad is for on the go, which we use even on public diaper change stations....
    Nesting with Judy | blog.naver.com/jooeun_ch01
    Economics Travel That is the (very good) title they gave my recent Bloomberg column. Should... For example, on most measures, summer temperatures in Boston are only about 3-4F higher...
    Marginal REVOLUTION - Small Steps Toward A Much Better World | https://marginalrevolution.com/
    The electrician wired the house for new appliances. 전기공이 새 가전제품을 위해 집에 배선 공사를 했다. 5. The police wired the suspect's car to track his movements. 경찰은 용의자의 차량에...
    최선의 의로운 노력이 동물 아닌 사람의 가치와 의미 | blog.naver.com/neoworld2009
    This is a very important moment for me... 아닙니다. 그러지 마세요. 지금같은 때에... one day we both ordered sandwiches from the same place, and he got my lettuce and tomato sandwich on whole wheat...
    이곡잡기 梨谷雜記 | blog.naver.com/gilbert514
    ■ Leaders | Space travel Starship will change what is possible beyond Earth The... Canada is rightly praised for its tax on carbon emissions. But the patchy redistribution of the...
    imp10님의 블로그 | blog.naver.com/imp10
    Don't forget your safety gear. 30. pillow You use me when you're resting. I protect your neck and head. I'm soft and comfortable. Ask for me on an airplane. Fighting with me is fun.
    엄마표 영어 이제 시작합니다 | blog.naver.com/firefly2013
    air airplane airline airport all almost alone along aloud already alright also always A.M.... toy train travel tree triangle trip true try turn twice type ugly umbrella uncle under...
    [목감원어민] 스피킹 마스터플랜 미국영어공부방 | blog.naver.com/mokgam_english
    일정◆ DAY#1 (9/13 수) : 인천공항 ⇒ LAX ⇒ Las Vegas DAY#2 (9/14 목) : Las Veags DAY#3 (9/15 금) : Las Vegas... 43US $ 44% OFF|Pvc Kids Flight Sleeping Footrest Pillow Resting Pillow On Airplane Car Bus Pillow Inflatable Travel Foot...
    매운맛 세상 | https://spicy-society.tistory.com/
    0 Comments
    Category
    State
    • 현재 접속자 649 명
    • 오늘 방문자 1,740 명
    • 어제 방문자 2,187 명
    • 최대 방문자 35,212 명
    • 전체 방문자 4,786,089 명
    • 전체 게시물 183,165 개
    • 전체 댓글수 4 개
    • 전체 회원수 1,376 명