해외쇼핑정보
홈 > 해외핫딜 > 해외쇼핑정보
해외쇼핑정보
5월 3일에 두아 리파의 새앨범='Radical Optimism 앨범'이 발매되었다. 아래는 빌보드가 선정한 "Radical Optimism 앨범" 수록곡들의 작품성 순위... 1위 "Houdini" 2위 "End of an Era...
그냥 잡담 202003 | blog.naver.com/mindonna
테일러 스위프트는 'The Black Dog', 'Cassandra', 'Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?', 이 3곡의... and girls," the model wrote in a message he had penned before CNN published the footage. Cassie Ventura...
/ Disney’s live-action remake of The Little Mermaid has been garnering box-office success and strong soundtrack streaming tallies alike, and the new version of the 1989 classic can now add another accolade. On...
The Little Mermaid explained in a new interview on Tuesday (April 4) why Harry Styles didn’t end up playing... Marshall also posited that the former One Directioner’s choice to turn down the Disney musical may have...
a little girl, and now to just be able to watch that show every night is going to be so special.”... The former Disney star was once very vocal about her adoration of the “Anti-Hero” singer and even gave...
A Bow - Holiday - Vogue - 4 Minutes (With Justin Timberlak) - Who’s That Girl - I’ll... A Little Dream Of Me ◆ Mamas Gun - You Make My Life A Better Place - Take A Picture - Baby I...
때로는 구름처럼 때로는 산처럼 | blog.naver.com/mbcswallow
(Selena Gomez Goes on Fishing Trip With Little Sister Gracie: ‘Texas Girl at Heart’ / The Rare Beauty... 4, 2010 list, The Beatles logged 12 re-entries and two debuts, following the band’s belated bow in the...
이번 주에 테일러 스위프트와 연관된 남자들이 직접적으로 혹은 간접적으로 난리였다. 정리해보면... 2009년에 테일러 스위프트와 사귀다가 헤어졌다가 테일러...
이번 주에 'Vulture 매거진'과 한 Charli XCX의 인터뷰가 공개됐다. 그런데 내 귀에는 개소리처럼 들리는 발언이 있었다. 이 발언들 FOOT 해석해 보면... - 소속된 레이블인...
"빌보드차트분석 2023년2월11일 글"에서 다룬대로 비욘세가 2018년부터 아디다스와 콜라보하는 의류 사업="Adidas x Ivy Park collection'은 폭망 중이다. 그리고 결국 아디다스는...
0 Comments
Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 351 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,927 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,000 명
  • 최대 방문자 35,212 명
  • 전체 방문자 4,788,276 명
  • 전체 게시물 183,281 개
  • 전체 댓글수 4 개
  • 전체 회원수 1,376 명